Physiotherapy @ Door Step can provide assessment, treatment and advice for all ages for whom treatment in their own home is more suitable or convenient.
This includes providing treatment programmes to manage pain, maximize function and independence and regain confidence following:
- Surgery including joint replacements
- Fracture or injury including fractured hip and back pain
- Physiotherapy Procedures
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Pre & Post Pregnancy Care
- Pain Management
- Weight Management
- All Kind Of Exercises
We can also devise and deliver maintenance and rehabilitation programmes aimed at maintaining or improving movement and function, promoting comfort and easing the delivery of care for:
- Long term neurological conditions including Parkinson's Disease
- Chronic illness including respiratory and cardiac problems
- Long term physical disability
We can offer advice and preventative programmes for:
- Preventing falls
- Maintaining physical function
- Preventing complications associated with decreasing mobility
- Specialist equipment
The vision of the Physio At Doorstep is to be recognized in the region, state and nation as an outstanding physical therapist treatment plan with quality team members and staff.
Our beliefs and behaviours are derived from three fundamental core values that distinguish who we are:
1. Always choose to do the right thing, regardless of circumstances.
2. Answer the call to stewardship and servantship. Make a difference in the lives of those around you.
3. Embrace being a part of something of intrinsic value.
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of every aged gentry by treating and educating them with high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.
1. To provide one-to-one, quality physiotherapy care to you & your family in a timely matter.
2. To utilize the best available evidence & research to help you recover.
3. To prevent injury & increase your ability to manage your pain.
4. To provide convenient, accessible hours of treatment to serve you and your family.
How Do We Work
You will speak directly to a therapist who will ask basic details to establish if your...Read more
Physiotherapy @ Door Step can provide assessment, treatment & advice for all a...Read more
"Dr Ritesh was very knowledgable and helped me understand the biomechanics of my knee problem. By doing this, he helped me understand the problem better and how to treat it with the correct exercise."
- Mrs. Uppal, East Delhi