Patients - What to Expect
You will receive the highest quality physiotherapy, individual attention and lasting benefits. You will be given a clear explanation about your condition and be an active participant in treatment. Your Physiotherapist will first ask you about how the pain commenced or the injury occurred. They will then conduct a physical examination to determine what the problem is and how it should be treated. Depending on the nature of the problem treatment will involve a combination of joint mobilization, massage, biomechanical assessment and exercise therapy.
Some examples of conditions we can help you with are:
- Shoulder - Impingement
- Shoulder - Dislocation
- Shoulder - Rotator Cuff Tendonopathy
- Wry Neck
- Tennis Elbow Click here...
- Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain and Pregnancy
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Hip Joint Pain
- Osteitis Pubis
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Patella Dislocation (Kneecap)
- Patello-femoral Pain (Pain at front of knee)
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (ITB)
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Ankle Sprain
- Muscle Strain
The vision of the Physio At Doorstep is to be recognized in the region, state and nation as an outstanding physical therapist treatment plan with quality team members and staff.
Our beliefs and behaviours are derived from three fundamental core values that distinguish who we are:
1. Always choose to do the right thing, regardless of circumstances.
2. Answer the call to stewardship and servantship. Make a difference in the lives of those around you.
3. Embrace being a part of something of intrinsic value.
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of every aged gentry by treating and educating them with high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.
1. To provide one-to-one, quality physiotherapy care to you & your family in a timely matter.
2. To utilize the best available evidence & research to help you recover.
3. To prevent injury & increase your ability to manage your pain.
4. To provide convenient, accessible hours of treatment to serve you and your family.
How Do We Work
You will speak directly to a therapist who will ask basic details to establish if your...Read more
Physiotherapy @ Door Step can provide assessment, treatment & advice for all a...Read more
"Dr Ritesh was very knowledgable and helped me understand the biomechanics of my knee problem. By doing this, he helped me understand the problem better and how to treat it with the correct exercise."
- Mrs. Uppal, East Delhi