Referrals to Physio at Doorstep Consultants
Indian Physiotherapists are primary contact practitioners. Private patients do not need a medical referral to see a physiotherapist. Just call and make an appointment. If your Physiotherapist believes your condition requires further medical or radiological investigation they will refer you to the appropriate clinician.
If you are covered under Workcover or Insurance in most cases you will need a referral from your Medical Practitioner or Specialist if the cost of your Physiotherapy treatment is to be covered by your insurer.
The vision of the Physio At Doorstep is to be recognized in the region, state and nation as an outstanding physical therapist treatment plan with quality team members and staff.
Our beliefs and behaviours are derived from three fundamental core values that distinguish who we are:
1. Always choose to do the right thing, regardless of circumstances.
2. Answer the call to stewardship and servantship. Make a difference in the lives of those around you.
3. Embrace being a part of something of intrinsic value.
To enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of every aged gentry by treating and educating them with high quality, comprehensive and individualised physiotherapy services.
1. To provide one-to-one, quality physiotherapy care to you & your family in a timely matter.
2. To utilize the best available evidence & research to help you recover.
3. To prevent injury & increase your ability to manage your pain.
4. To provide convenient, accessible hours of treatment to serve you and your family.
How Do We Work
You will speak directly to a therapist who will ask basic details to establish if your...Read more
Physiotherapy @ Door Step can provide assessment, treatment & advice for all a...Read more
"Dr Ritesh was very knowledgable and helped me understand the biomechanics of my knee problem. By doing this, he helped me understand the problem better and how to treat it with the correct exercise."
- Mrs. Uppal, East Delhi